Sunday, January 23, 2011

South Beach

Bienvenidos a Miami. I MISS THE SUN! I miss the heat. I miss the non-snow. I am NOT a fan of the winter. So, while in Miami this weekend, I was able to revel in actually being able to run outside. I know! Outside. In January. That's unheard of in Minnesota. I won't be able to run outside here for at least 2 more months. Anywho... It was a refreshing morning to run down the boardwalk in South Beach, bums and all.

Jan 22 = 5 miles (Running)

What I really want to know is, can I count all the miles I walked around Miami Beach/South Beach on Saturday? If so, I can probably quadruple those miles.

------
Jan 22 = 13 miles (walking - I know... a little ridiculous)

6 comments:

The Flat Broke Foodie said...

I say yes. If I count when I walk to catch my breath during runs, why not count walks in general?
--angenette

Carrie said...

I count my long walks across campus, I say yes, you can count it.

Carrie said...

But biking, driving, roller skating, or anything else that involves wheels counts

Derek said...

whoa whoa whoa, anything with wheels counts?!?!?!

Natalie said...

Sorry, Derek. I'm pretty sure she means that anything with wheels DOESN'T count.

Carrie said...

I was brain fried...if it has wheels it doesn't count...