Saturday, February 19, 2011

Missing: Wild Hockey Game; Found: Juicy Lucy

Friday night I was supposed to go to my very first Minnesota Wild hockey game, rounding out my professional sports experience in the state - Vikings, Twins, Timberwolves... just missing the Wild. Oh, I even went to a WNBA game once, but I don't really count that as professional sports. So, since I was supposed to head to a game Friday right after work, I knew I wasn't going to get in a run. That is until I got home and had an email waiting for me telling me he had been fired that afternoon and so we weren't going to the game. huh... I guess that gave me time to run.... and then go out for a Juicy Lucy to consume 5-times the calories I had just run off. It was good but the grilled buffalo chicken sandwich was better. (Carrie and I did half-sies on our dinners so both of us could have a Juicy Lucy but not have to eat a whole one)

Feb 15 = 4
Feb 17 = 5
Feb 18 = 6
Feb 19 = 10

3 comments:

Dan Call said...

I don't know what a Juicy Lucy is but now I want one.
Also, I'd like to be able to run the distances you run. For some reason, I think the two are mutually exclusive for me.

Dan Call said...

Again, Angenette, not Dan.

Carrie said...

Looks like the Juicy didn't hinder you from doing the 10 you wanted to do yesterday. And I fully agree, the buffalo sandwich was 100 times better, I've been dreaming about it all day (oh, and that WAS the right creamery we passed, it's their new 2nd location!)