Thursday, February 24, 2011

Toddlers and Tiaras Redefines Hillbilly

It's amazing what wonderful tidbits of information you can learn in wholesome shows like Toddlers and Tiaras. The show has reconfirmed my burning passion that NONE of my future daughters will EVER participate in pageants. EVER. They will be diva enough without becoming super drama queens in the pageant world. So, on to the latest tidbit of information the show has imparted... all about hillbillies. Apparently, people who live in a mobile home, out in the middle of nowhere West Virginia, are missing some teeth, and go mud bogging for fun DO NOT qualify as a hillbilly. I repeat, this combination of attributes DOES NOT qualify as a hillbilly. I wish they had defined for me what DOES qualify as a hillbilly because they have refuted every concept of hillbilly I had.

Feb 23 = 9 miles
Feb 24 = 6 miles

No comments: