Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finish by the end of Oct

Ok ladies,

I just realized that we only have 70 more miles to go. Easy peasy. Seriously. We should be able to finish this bad boy up by the end of the month if all 3 of us are willing to put in just ONE week of consistent runs every day. That's right, around a 5k for the next 7 days. Super easy... even for the ones that don't like running, which I think at this point may be all three of us.

I'm committed to wrapping this up by the end of the month. Are you ladies in?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I put in 12-14 hour days lately...and when push comes to shove I'll take a shower and sleep over a 5k every day. But if ya'll would like you can quit and I'll do the 70 miles we have left over the next 2 months. I'd probably be able to swing that.

Carrie said...

And I haven't posted miles in several weeks, I plan on posting at the end of the month. So we have less than 70 left.

Natalie said...

Of course we're not having you run the last of the miles. Will you post your miles now so we know where we are at?